ACOEM Behavioral Health Section main@ACOEM-BH-Section.groups.ioThe Behavioral Health Section of the American College of Occupational & Environmental Medicine uses Groups.io to facilitate easy communication among ourselves. This is a private group; our group's website is NOT visible to the public. All ACOEM members are welcome to join this discussion group, and are encouraged to formally join our Section (by paying the $25 annual dues to ACOEM).
The function of ACOEM's Behavioral Health section is to create a forum for mentorship, networking, educational opportunities, and exchange of information regarding mental health, wellness, and substance use issues. We are aligned with the WHO statement that “there is no health without mental health” and believe that our members can serve as leaders for fostering this idea with employers and patients. No patient-specific and medically-confidential information is allowed to be shared.
Messages sent to the group's email address are disseminated to all members. However, all messages are reviewed by the moderators and approved before dissemination in order to reduce spam, allow diversion of messages mistakenly sent to the group instead of individuals, and enhance readability by standardizing formatting.
- 136 Members
- 237 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.